The Access Wisconsin Difference.
With your local Access provider, you’ll find a dedicated group of RIM professionals ready to help you create a cost-effective, personalized records management solution using a secure storage facility, all within the state of Wisconsin. As the largest privately held records management company in the nation, we’re well-situated to provide hospitals, legal firms, educational institutions and business throughout all industries with quality document and information management programs. These programs consist of only the VERY BEST records storage, paper shredding and document imaging services for your Wisconsin company.
Wisconsin Secure Storage Facility
What truly makes us different to our clients, however, is our dedication to the people we come in contact with every single day. Nothing is more important to our operation than our clients, communities and Team Members. By hosting community service events, and encouraging our Team Members to do the same, we make sure that our communities are well taken care of. To see the kinds of activities we participate in, here at Access Wisconsin, check our various social media feeds!
Making Wisconsin Our Home
We entered the Wisconsin market only four years after our establishment in 2004. In February of 2008, we acquired a Madison, WI document storage company, DataKeep. We advanced our Wisconsin service offerings with another Madison-based acquisition in 2011, DocuSafe, and look forward to seeing what further opportunities the state brings.
Quality Service All Over Wisconsin
Our branch in Madison lets us provide our customers with service all over Wisconsin. Whether you’re in Milwaukee, Green Bay or any of the other 190 cities and 1,255 towns in the state, we’ll bring our services to your doorstep. Give us a call at our Madison office (phone number in the sidebar) to see what we can do for you!
Wisconsin Document Imaging Company
Trust Us with Your Wisconsin Records Management Needs
When you come to Access, you’re coming to a PRISM Plus certified, secure WI storage facility that provides document scanning, storage and destruction solutions for your sensitive materials. Security is an important factor in records management, and that’s why you need to entrust your documents to an RIM provider capable of carrying out intense security measures, such as:
- Eco-friendly fire suppression systems.
- Climate controls to keep your documents in good condition.
- Fire-ratings exceeding the industry’s standards.
- A web-based inventory management system.
- Biometric access requirements.
- Point-to-point tracking with barcode inventory procedures.
Wisconsin Year-End Review
Data breaches are closer than you think. A USA Today report was released announcing that over 43% of companies experienced a data breach in the last year. These are some of the Wisconsin businesses that fell victim to subpar information management systems:
- A Wisconsin counseling center experienced a data breach that exposed mental health records for nearly 500 individuals. Read more about this medical breach here.
- The Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells recently announced a massive data breach in their computer system. Read to see if you were affected by this hack.
- A psychotherapy office recently lost data for many of their patients due to a stolen laptop. Click here to see what kind of information was stolen.