The Access Washington Difference.
When you need an established document management services provider in Washington, look no further than Access. As the largest privately held records management and document storage provider in the industry, our comprehensive suite of RIM solutions are sure to meet your every need and can be personalized to your unique requirements. Whether searching for document imaging, media storage or file destruction services for your accounting business, legal department, medical facility or other business, our experienced team of professionals deliver the VERY BEST records management solutions with incomparable customer service.
Washington Document Management Services
Choose Access Washington and you’ll notice that what really sets us apart is the way we genuinely care about the people we work with, for and around. Our commitment to providing the very best doesn’t stop with our clients. We recognize and reward the hard work of our Team Members and we actively participate in, and sponsor, community service events that benefit individuals and families in need. Check out our social media feeds to witness that commitment for yourself!
Making Washington Our Home
While Access has been an industry-leading RIM solutions provider since 2004, we officially entered the local market in 2011, with the acquisition of Washington Archives. With our state headquarters established, we increased our presence with five additional acquisitions of file storage, image scanning and document destruction service providers throughout Washington.
Quality Service All Over Washington State
Whether your company is located in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma or any of the other 281 municipalities throughout Washington state, we’ll bring our customized document scanning, storage and shredding solutions directly to you. With locations in SeaTac, Fife, Bellingham and Lacey, we are conveniently located to ensure that your secure records are always readily available. Check out the sidebar to find the location nearest you and contact us for a free estimate today!
Washington Document Destruction Services
Trust Us with Your WA Records Management Needs
At Access Washington, our PRISM Privacy PLUS Certified records centers are fully equipped with innovative security features and solutions to provide the highest quality of file imaging, records destruction and document management services for your Washington organization. We’ve become the largest privately held RIM provider in the nation because our clients know they can trust us with their sensitive information. Our state-of-the-art facilities feature:
- Biometric requirements for records access.
- Surveillance systems that continually monitor both indoors and outdoors.
- Barcode-based inventory processes with point-to-point tracking.
- Secure, web-hosted inventory management.
- Temperature and humidity regulating climate systems.
- Magnetic shielding properties that exceed fire-rating standards.
- Environmentally friendly fire suppression structures.
We are also NAID AAA Certified to provide document destruction services throughout Washington state. Whether you need to shred printed files or computer hard drives containing outdated sensitive information about your company, or you’re a homeowner with a trove of unnecessary bills, statements, invoices or other private data, we have 18 convenient drop-off shred service locations. For those larger shredding jobs, call us today to schedule a pickup or to make an on-site shredding appointment.
As an added benefit, Access Washington can provide thorough and reliable third-party document retrieval servicesfor law firms and legal departments through the use of subpoenaing and/or medical release forms. Contact us today for the litigation support your firm needs.
Washington State Year-End Review
An eye-opening report from USA Today shows that 43% of all companies were affected by data breaches throughout the last year. Check out these examples of Washington companies that weren’t prepared with secure records management systems:
- Class-action lawsuits against Fort Wayne-based Medical Informatics Engineering (MIE) will now be handled locally. Read more about the medical data breach suits staying in state.
- Credit-reporting company, Experian, experienced a data breach that affected more than 329,000 Washington state T-Mobile customers. Check out the Attorney General’s advice to consumers about guarding against identity theft.
- In April 2015, the Washington state governor signed a bill into law strengthening the state’s data breach notification law. Read more about the amendments that expanded the notification requirements.
3903 Spur Ridge Lane
Bellingham, WA 98226
2205 51st Avenue E
Fife, WA 98424
20411 87th Ave South
Kent, WA 98031
2640 Willamette Drive NE
Lacey, WA 98516
21024 24th Avenue South
SeaTac, WA 98198
Serviced by Multiple Access Locations