The Access Washington DC Difference.
When your Washington DC company is in need of established document imaging, destruction or storage solutions, give Access a call. We’re the largest privately held company in the RIM industry, the third largest overall, and are renowned for providing the VERY BEST in records management solutions and customer service experiences. The quality of our exclusive, cost-effective services for both hard copy and electronic data records is matched only by the level of commitment we have for our clients, Team Members and local communities.
Washington DC Document Imaging Company
Access DC hosts community events, competitions, and fundraisers that allow us to help those community members most in need – like when we raised money for Alex’s Lemonade Stand and the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Washington DC (RMHC DC). While our employees are busy ensuring you receive an unparalleled service experience, we are dedicated to making sure they feel that same commitment to their growth and development. Witness the Access difference yourself by following our Twitter and Facebook accounts!
Making DC Our Home
While Access was established in 2004, we’ve been expanding and growing, both nationally and globally, ever since. We entered the Washington DC market in 2012, when we acquired national records management and document destruction service provider, Retrievex, and established a local branch in Manassas Park. We’ve considered the nation’s capital our home ever since, and look forward to the next opportunity to expand our document scanning, storage and shredding services and to improve our DC offerings.
Quality Service All Over DC
No matter where your healthcare center, legal or accounting department, government organization or other business is located throughout Washington DC, we’ll come to you! Just give us a call to schedule a free consultation and receive a free estimate.
Washington DC Document Destruction Service
Trust Us with Your Washington DC Records Management Needs
Access provides Washington DC with local RIM solutions so that your secure information is always close at hand and available on-demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With our PRISM Privacy PLUS Certified storage facilities, we are fully equipped to provide the highest quality of file storage and document imaging solutions for your Washington DC company or organization. Our secure services include, but are not limited to:
- Pickups and deliveries that work around your schedule and security needs.
- Climate-controlled facilities with industry-exceeding fire ratings and suppression systems.
- Biometric fingerprint entry requirements.
- Scan-on-demand delivery options with backfile scanning, day-forward imaging and web-based retrieval capabilities.
If your DC company requires document destruction services for printed files, computer hard drives or other non-paper media categories, we are NAID AAA Certified so that you don’t have to worry. Whether you need a one-time purge or to schedule a regular rotation of secure consoles and bins, we’ve got you covered. Give us a call for a free estimate today!
Washington DC Year-End Review
Staying up-to-date on data and security breaches is almost as important as having a secure provider for your own records. That’s why we’ve compiled some of the biggest articles from the last year to keep you informed:
- Curious about what privacy violations, breaches and complaints have been reported at Greater Washington hospitals? Read more to find out how your Washington DC hospital’s patient privacy protection stacks up.
- Following the federal government hack, the OPM offered three years of credit/identity monitoring, identity-theft insurance and identity-restoration services. Check out what you should be doing if you were affected by the breach.
- Four million federal government employees were affected by the OPM and DOI hacks. Read more to learn about these massive government data breaches.