The Access Virginia Difference.
When looking for cost-effective records and information management solutions, you can count on Access Virginia. As the largest privately held RIM provider in the nation, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide customized document imaging, storage and destruction solutions for both hard copy files and electronic data. Our team of professionals is dedicated to coordinating a smooth implementation of your personalized records management services, from the moment we pick up your documents from your Virginia location until we complete the transfer of your records to our secure storage facility, and for storage thereafter.
Virginia Document Destruction Company
You will also witness the Access difference in the interactions with our Team Members and the surrounding communities. Each employee is encouraged to participate in community service projects to help local individuals and families in need, just as we strive to host events as often as possible. Team Members are also recognized and rewarded when they go above and beyond for their teammates and clients. Follow our social media accounts to see these amazing employees for yourself!
Making Virginia Our Home
Established in 2004, we have been intently focused on expanding our renowned brand of records management and file storage services throughout the US. We made Virginia our home in 2012, when we acquired Retrievex, a national file storage and document shredding company. Our dream is to bring our high standards for quality RIM solutions and customer experiences to the world, and we look forward to the next opportunity for growth and development.
Quality Service All Over Virginia
No matter where your accounting firm, healthcare facility, legal department or other organization is located – from Manassas Park, Alexandria, Arlington or Virginia Beach to Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond or anywhere else in Virginia – we can serve you with our secure storage facilities. Call us today for a free consultation!
Virginia Secure Storage Facilities
Trust Us with Your Virginia Records Management Needs
Your records contain valuable information about your company, clients and/or patients and shouldn’t be relegated to a dusty storeroom or unguarded closet. Let Access Virginia take care of your company’s document destruction, scanning and storage needs – our customers have made us a the largest privately held information management provider in the industry because they know we can be trusted to deliver unsurpassed services with record facilities equipped with innovative security features:
- Uninterrupted external and internal video surveillance.
- Biometric access requirements.
- Secure web-hosted file access repository.
- Humidity and temperature control systems.
- Magnetic shielding properties and fire suppression systems that exceed industry standards.
If your Virginia company needs document destruction solutions for paper files or non-paper media and records that have surpassed their expiration date, give us a call – we’ll give you a free estimate!
Virginia Year-End Review
Think you’re safe from the effects of a data or security breach? Chances are, you’re not. An alarming report from USA Today revealed that 43% of all companies experienced a breach throughout the last year! We’ve gathered some resources to keep you informed, as well as a few examples of Virginia companies that should have better secured their record management systems this past year:
- Cyberattackers accessed a component of the University of Virginia’s HR system, leading to the exposure approximately 1,400 Academic Division employees’ information. Read more about the university’s financial data breach.
- Most states have data breach laws that determine how companies must respond to incidents. Read on for more information on Virginia’s data breach statute.
- The University of Virginia announced that Chinese hackers illegally accessed its information technology systems. Fortunately, it does not appear that any personal information was affected. Read more about the attack on the university’s IT systems.
9101 Owens Drive
Manassas Park, VA 20111
8485 Euclid Avenue
Manassas Park, VA 20111
14790 Flint Lee Road
Chantilly, VA 20151
1790 Ruffin Mill Road
Colonial Heights, VA 23834
120 Giant Drive
Richmond, VA 23224