The Access Utah Difference.
Access UT offers customers the best in records management services, including records storage and document shredding for their Utah companies. As the largest privately held RIM company in the nation, we are well-equipped to provide Utah with amazing information management solutions that exceed expectations, all while delivering top-notch customer service experiences. The effort that we put into providing our customers with economical RIM solutions is matched only by the effort our amazing Team Members put into making each customer feel special. By participating in local community service events and holding shred events for the area, we are also able to really connect with the surrounding community. We even encourage our Team Members to participate in these kinds of activities and make sure they’re rewarded for their extra efforts. To keep up with Access, follow us on our Twitter and Instagram pages!
Utah Records Management Services
Making Utah Our Home
We came to Salt Lake City in 2013, when we bought File Center, Inc., a Utah-based document storage company, and we’ve proud to call Utah home ever since. Expansion is something our customers consistently see from us, so we’re always keeping an eye out for further growth in UT.
Quality Service All Over Utah
No matter the location of your company, we can give you quality records management solutions. Provo, Salt Lake City and all other 243 cities and towns in the state of Utah can receive excellent document scanning, storage and destruction services. Give us a call and we can provide you with a free quote today!
Utah Document Imaging Company
Trust Us with Your UT Records Management Needs
Access offers Utah a myriad of local and cost-efficient RIM solutions with the secure facilities to match. With NAID AAA and PRISM Privacy PLUS Certified storage facilities, we know that our customers are receiving only the VERY BEST of care for their private documents. Our secure facilities include:
- Biometric fingerprint entry requirements to keep unauthorized persons from accessing your documents.
- Fire-safe vaults that exceed industry standards.
- Climate-controlled facilities to preserve your records correctly.
- A web-hosted repository to access your documents any time you want.
If you’re looking for safe and secure document destruction services in Utah, look no further. Not only can we safely shred your traditional paper documents, but we can also properly dispose of any non-paper media that has outlived its life cycle. Fill out a quote form to get more details!
UT Year-End Review
So much happens every year when it comes to data and security breaches. Utah has experienced its fair share of information hacks, and we like to keep our customers up-to-date on the local cyberattack news:
- The Utah Food Bank’s website experienced a data hack that may have exposed the personal information of more than 10,000 donors. Click here to learn more about how the food bank is dealing with this hack.
- Six local UT Jimmy John’s sandwich franchises were affected by the chain’s recent hack. Read more about the hack to see if your local shop was affected.
- The Utah State Tax Commission recently discovered many attempts to file fraudulent tax returns for the 2014 season. Fortunately, information in Utah’s tax computer system remains secure.