The Access South Carolina Difference
Your business and customer records are the backbone of your company, and you need more than the average document management vendor to help you manage and secure them – you need a Partner that will provide the VERY BEST solutions and services available. Welcome to Access South Carolina – we treat your paper and digital assets as if they were our own, and we tailor our file storage, document scanning and records shredding solutions to your exact needs.
South Carolina Records Destruction Services
Our retention and destruction programs are not only flexible, scalable and customizable, but they are influenced by our extensive global expertise throughout a wide variety of industries. In addition, they are only a small part of what we call the Access difference. At Access South Carolina, we can ensure the very best service because we are committed to taking care of the team that takes care of you, as well as the communities in which we all live and work.
Want to see that commitment to our Three C’s (Client, Community and Company) for yourself? Check out our social media accounts, then give us a call and experience it
Making SC Our Home
Since our founding in 2004, we have solidified our reputation as one of the industry’s fastest growing and most dynamic document management companies. We entered the South Carolina market in 2016, when we acquired 13 Recall operations, and we look forward to the future opportunities that SC can present to us.
Quality Service All Over South Carolina
South Carolina may be composed of 46 counties, but no matter which city your business resides in – whether Columbia, Greenville-Spartanburg, Myrtle Beach or Charleston – we have the solutions you need. Give us a call and we’ll come to you!
Comprehensive SC Records Management Solutions
When considering the sensitive information contained throughout your business’ vital records, digital media and file systems, trust is paramount – as is security. You need a records management partner with state-of-the-art facilities and innovative features that can deliver the secure storage, imaging, retrieval and shredding solutions you deserve.
- Continuously operating surveillance systems.
- Inventory procedures for point-to-point tracking.
- Biometric access requirements.
- An encrypted interface for web-based inventory management.
- Data vaults with advanced security features and climate-controlled systems.
- Eco-friendly fire suppression systems and fire-ratings that exceed industry standards.
When your South Carolina business records surpass their retention requirements, we can provide compliant destruction and recycling services as well. Give us a call to find out just how comprehensive our solutions are.
South Carolina Year-End Review
Think a data breach is easy to handle? Think again – the average cost of a corporate data breach is now over $3.5 million. Check out these recent SC data breach stories:
- The SC Medicaid agency has begun implementing safeguards to secure the personal health information of approximately one million at-risk residents. Read more about how the state is joining the cybercrime fight.
- The 2012 cyberattack on the SC Department of Revenue stands out as the largest breach against a state tax agency in the nation. Read more about South Carolina’s “mother of all data breaches.”