The Access New York Difference.
When in need of a premier provider of records and information management services in New York, look no further than Access – we’re the largest privately held document scanning, shredding and storage solutions provider and are renowned for unparalleled devotion to our clients, Team Members and local communities. Whether you require digital archive solutions, secure document imaging or file storage facilities, you’ll notice the Access difference right away. Our professional Team Members are extensively trained to provide the VERY BEST customer service experience for your personalized RIM services, strategically based around our free consultation of your unique situation.
New York Information Management Services
With Access New York, you’ll also notice that our Team Members are encouraged to participate in local community service activities, both individually and as part of our sponsored events and projects. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of those most in need, and we will always strive to create a safer and stronger future. Our employees receive the same commitment, as we make a point of recognizing and rewarding them for going above and beyond their duties. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to witness this devotion for yourself!
Making NY Our Home
Access has been a leading provider of RIM solutions since our establishment in 2004, and we have subsequently focused on continuously improving and expanding our service areas. We brought our records management, file storage and document shredding services to the New York area in 2012, when we acquired Retrievex. Once established in the state as a trusted provider, we increased our holdings through another valuable acquisition in 2015, and look forward to future opportunities that NY can present to us!
Quality Service All Over New York
Whether your company is located in NYC, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse or any of the other 932 towns and 62 cities within New York, we have services for all of your information management needs. Give us a call and we’ll come to you!
New York Document Shredding Services
Trust Us with Your NY Records Management Needs
Trust is an important factor when it comes to the sensitive information that can be contained in your company’s vital records, digital media and file systems. You need an RIM provider that can deliver secure storage solutions, as well as document imaging, shredding and records management services. Our state-of-the-art facility contains innovative features, such as:
- Climate-controlled systems that regulate temperatures and humidity levels.
- Fire suppression systems that are dry and eco-friendly.
- Fire-ratings that exceed industry standards.
- Barcode-based inventory procedures with portable handheld scanners for point-to-point tracking.
- FileLineACCESS web-based inventory management.
- Continuous internal and external surveillance cameras.
- Biometric fingerprint access requirements.
If your NY company requires document shredding services for records surpassing their archiving requirements, give us a call – we help with that too!
New York Year-End Review
Think a data breach can’t happen to you? Think again. USA Today reports that over 43% of companies experienced a data breach in the last year. Here are a few examples of New York companies that didn’t have secure document management systems in place:
- Livestream, a New York-based company, announced that an unauthorized individual may have accessed their customer database. Read more about the online broadcaster’s possible data breach.
- A T-Mobile data breach spurs Attorney General Eric Schneiderman to warn customers to monitor their credit, as the personal information and SSNs of more than 15 million people, including more than 1 million New Yorkers, were exposed. Read more about the unauthorized access of an Experian server.
- A September 2015 hack of Rochester, New York-based insurer, Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, exposed more than 10 million health records, showing that PHI records have become more valuable than credit card data on the black market. Read more about the NY health records exposure.