Adding Flexibility to Records Management
Digital transformation is more than a buzzword; it’s a worldwide phenomenon changing the way businesses operate and interact with one another. To keep up, West Virginia organizations need a reliable partner who can blend traditional records and information management practices with advanced digital solutions. Our combination of document management software, state-of-the-art storage facilities and destruction services offers WV businesses the enhanced flexibility to manage, track and share their documents quickly and securely. Contact us to discover the Access difference for yourself.
Whether you are located in Morgantown, Wheeling, Weirton, Clarksburg or Fairmont, our nearby Pittsburgh, PA location can help your business:
- Focus on high-priority initiatives by increasing workplace efficiencies.
- Reduce property costs by freeing up valuable office space.
- Ensure the security of corporate records through NAID AAA Certified facilities that follow PRISM+ Privacy standards.
- Prepare for audits and legal needs by strengthening compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Enhance brand perceptions through the participation in environmentally friendly practices.
Concentrate on the important task of running your business, and let us help with the various challenges associated with effective records and document management. Access West Virginia’s comprehensive solutions include:
- Vast off-site storage solutions for business-critical records, magnetic media and more.
- Scanning and conversions of paper files for quick and efficient digital storage and retrievals.
- Shredding and recycling of unnecessary, duplicative or expired records, electronic media and computer hard drives.
- Document management software to help businesses manage, control and streamline physical business records, Accounts Payable documents and HR paperwork.
- Records Storage
- Secure Access and Retrievals
- Record Retention Management