Transforming Records Management Practices
With 23 distinct districts, many of Boston’s companies service clients throughout the entire greater metropolitan area. With such a wide service area, scalable and comprehensive records and information management solutions are essential for protecting Boston organizations, as well as their clients.
Our three strategic locations, in Danvers, Peabody and Wilmington, allow our records management professionals the flexibility to travel to businesses located within the Financial District, as well as organizations in Fenway, Roxbury, the Longwood Medical Area and beyond.
From strategy and implementation to everyday documentation tasks, we’ve helped countless companies in the greater Boston area to:
- Transform their records management practices to be more efficient and intuitive.
- Save on expensive office space and excess real estate costs.
- Protect their business critical information with our NAID AAA Certified services that meet all PRISM+ Privacy standards.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and reduce their information risks.
Team up with us and we can also help your business accomplish these objectives:
- Securely store your essential records, HR documents, industry secrets and media files in our off-site storage facilities.
- Convert paper files into digital versions for quick and efficient access and retrieval through our scan-on-demand services.
- Discard and recycle expired and outdated hard copy records, electronic media and computer hard drives with secure shredding.
- Manage, update and share physical records stored in our off-site vaults with our digital document management solution, FileBRIDGE Records.
- Simplify HR and Accounts Payable processes by implementing customized document management software that saves your team time and money.
When it comes to choosing a local RIM partner, trust the one that has world-wide expertise. Call us today to learn how we can help your company become more efficient and reduce your records management risk.
- Records Storage
- Secure Access and Retrievals
- Record Retention Management