Records Management on a Large Scale
As the largest business center in the Southeast, Atlanta’s companies often have complex records and information management needs that require rigorous yet flexible solutions. Atlanta’s city limits spread far and wide, and so should their records and information management solutions.
With four strategically located branches, in Norcross, Gainesville, Tucker and Austell, our activities bring us into the city on a daily basis, while our multiple locations allow our records management professionals the flexibility to collaborate with organizations from Downtown and Midtown to Buckhead and beyond.
On average, most employees spend up to 20% of their working hours searching for, organizing and maintaining physical records. Imagine all the other projects your company could accomplish if that time was put to better use! We provide the Atlanta area with:
- Secure off-site storage solutions for your case files, HR documents, invoices, media records and more.
- Scanning and conversions of your paper files into digital versions for quick and efficient storage and retrieval.
- Shredding and recycling of hard copy records, electronic media and computer hard drives at the end of their life cycle.
- Document management software that enables you to manage and adjust your physical records in off-site storage, process Accounts Payable documents and reference important HR files with ease.
By taking advantage of our extensive records management solutions, Atlanta-based businesses will:
- Free up valuable time for their business initiatives.
- Save on expensive office and real estate costs.
- Ensure their business critical information is protected by a NAID AAA Certified provider that meets all PRISM+ Privacy standards.
- Reduce their risks and strengthen compliance with experts that are well-versed in all industry standards.
Branches Serving The Atlanta Region
We’ve been offering businesses across the metropolitan Atlanta area the flexibility to manage, track and share their documents securely and more efficiently for years. Call us today to learn how we can help take your organization’s records management strategy to the next level.
- Records Storage
- Secure Access and Retrievals
- Record Retention Management