Making Records Management Efficient
In a sprawling city like Los Angeles, companies often serve customers across multiple business districts, increasing their need for scalable and comprehensive records and information management solutions that will protect their organization and their clients. When it comes time to choose a RIM partner, trust one with a long history of success.
Access’ strategically located branches, in Oxnard, Moorpark and Cerritos, allow our records management professionals the flexibility to work with businesses throughout all of LA’s business districts, while our daily activities bring us from downtown to the South Bay area, and everywhere in between, on a regular basis.
The day-to-day tasks of a secure records management program can slow organizations down and waste money. We help companies:
- Increase their workplace efficiencies.
- Save money on expensive real estate costs.
- Protect their information with state-of-the-art security procedures that follow PRISM+ Privacy standards and storage facilities that are NAID AAA Certified.
- Reduce risk and strengthen compliance.
- Give back to their communities through environmentally friendly initiatives and recycling programs.
- Focus their valuable time on more urgent business initiatives.
Los Angeles organizations can achieve all these benefits when they invest in all, or a combination of, our comprehensive solutions, including:
- Vast off-site storage solutions for your business-critical records, HR documents, magnetic media and more.
- Efficient document access and retrievals, including scan-on-demand services to turn your paper documents into digital versions for easy access and sharing.
- Secure destruction and recycling services for hard copy records, electronic media and computer hard drives.
- Document management software to help businesses take control of their physical records stored in our off-site facilities, manage HR paperwork and simplify Accounts Payable processes.
At Access, we’ve made Los Angeles our home base, but our experience reaches across the nation and throughout the world. Call us today to find out how we can help your organization become more efficient and reduce your records management risk.
- Records Storage
- Secure Access and Retrievals
- Record Retention Management