The Access Iowa Difference
Many of the records you collect, maintain and destroy during normal operations can contain sensitive information about your business and clients. That’s why you need a records management partner that can deliver the highest levels of security with the VERY BEST service. Welcome to Access Iowa: we have extensive experience throughout a large range of industries and the innovative technologies to manage all of your physical and digital documents in compliance with state and federal regulations.
IA Document Imaging and Storage Services
While our comprehensive and scalable solutions can be customized to fit your company’s exact document storage, imaging and shredding needs, they are only a part of what we consider the Access difference. Our records management professionals are dedicated to providing you with an unparalleled level of customer service, while we are dedicated to helping them grow and succeed, and to giving back to our local communities. Our commitment to the Three C’s (Client, Community and Company) is the true measure of our success.
Want to experience the Access difference for yourself? Check out our social media accounts, then give us a call.
Making IA Our Home
Through a series of expansions since our founding in 2004, we have earned our reputation as one of the fastest growing/most dynamic records management vendors in the industry. We entered the Iowa market in 2016, when we acquired InfoSafe Records Management, and we look forward to all future opportunities that this great state can present to us.
Quality Service All Over Iowa
Iowa may be composed of 99 counties, but no matter which city your business is located in – whether Des Moines, Dubuque, Iowa City or Sioux City – we’ll be there for you.
Comprehensive Iowa Records Management Solutions
Access Iowa is more than a document management vendor; we are your physical and digital records management partner. Our full-suite of solutions includes:
- Secure record centers and storage vaults for your physical files, including microfilm and video records.
- Encrypted interfaces to easily and securely monitor, manage and retrieve your documents.
- Document destruction and recycling facilities that can handle all forms of physical media, including outdated computer equipment.
Iowa Year-End Review
Data breach and identity theft risks remain a threat to companies throughout every industry, and can cost a corporation over $3.5 million, on average. Check out the following companies that could have benefited from stronger compliance programs:
- A potential data breach at Planned Parenthood of the Heartland may have affected over 2,500 patients who had records there between 2008 and 2014. Read more about the potential breach at Planned Parenthood in Dubuque.
- Wendy’s released a list of restaurants affected by a data breach that was first reported in June 2016, after unusual payment card activity was found. Read more about the eight Iowa restaurants named in the credit card data breach.
- The University of Northern Iowa’s data breach was related to tax return schemes. Read about the Georgia man who pleaded guilty to the UNI data breach.